- Froguts Helps India Implement National Legislation
- Android Users Can Now Dissect a Frog on Their Tablet or Phone for the First Time Ever
- Froguts Creates the First Ever Frog Dissection App for the iPhone
- Froguts and The National Association of Biology Teachers (NABT) Announce Partnership
- Froguts builds Mobile Apps for Apple iOS and Android Mobile Devices
- The New Online Version of Froguts Dissection and Lab Software is Now Available
Froguts Inc is a Bio-eLearning company focused on creating the most engaging virtual dissection, general science, life science, and lab software available. Our software modules and labs for K-12 and higher education engages students with immersive experiences into the world of science around all of us.
- Froguts uses audio narration, captioned text, immersive environments, and interactivity to deliver key concepts within the theory and foundations of Science.
- Each topic is presented in an approach that integrates inquiry as well as National Science and Technology Standards and where appropriate NGSS.
- Students are assessed with randomized quizzes or tests, and are given a printable certificate when they complete each module.
Froguts is developing a NEW version of its online service & offering a 20% discount on subscriptions to current service!
Did you know?18 states – including CA, NY, FL, IL, PA, NJ, VA, and MA -- have laws that require schools to provide virtual dissection alternatives for students? Click to see all states.
Froguts Helps India Implement National Legislation
Click to learn more.